22 May 2008

A QUIET BELIEF fights back

Last week in ANGELS toppled by OUT, I commented on how OUT by Natsuo Kirino had taken top position from R. J. Ellory's A QUIET BELIEF IN ANGELS on Amazon UK's Bestsellers in Crime, Thrillers & Mystery list.
Since then the price of a new copy of OUT has spiralled downwards to an unbelievable £7.99 £1.00 while ANGELS has been £7.99 £3.47

This morning on my RSS feed ANGELS is back at the top. Why am I so interested in this? Well, I gave both of them my highest rating of 5, so both are well worth your attention.

The rest of the list?
#3 DEVIL MAY CARE (James Bond) by Sebastian Faulks
#4 THE FRONT by Patricia Cornwell
#5 DISSOLUTION (Matthew Shardlake 1) by C. J. Sansom
#6 FLESH HOUSE by Stuart MacBride
#7 THE WOODS by Harlan Coben
#8 BONES TO ASHES by Kathy Reichs
#9 BROTHER ODD by Dean Koontz
#10 DARK FIRE (Matthew Shardlake 2) by C.J. Sansom

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin