1 September 2009

My life according to the books I've read this year.

I first saw this meme on Petrona and then on Reactions to Reading. See also DJs Krimiblog, CrimeScraps, Crimeficreader, BooksPlease, EuroCrime, and Kittling Books, for lots of crime fiction titles.

Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.

Describe Yourself: DARK MIRROR

How do you feel: UNSEEN

Describe where you currently live: DEADLY WATERS

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: SEVEN ANCIENT WONDERS

Your favorite form of transport: A PALE HORSE

Your best friend is: THE RINGMASTER

You and your friends are: THE THIRTEEN PROBLEMS

What’s the weather like: ARCTIC CHILL

Favourite time of day: TEA TIME for the TRADITIONALLY BUILT

If your life was a: MIDNIGHT FUGUE

What is life to you: DISCO FOR THE DEPARTED

Your fear: RETIREMENT HOMES ARE MURDER

What is the best advice you have to give: PUBLISH OR PERISH

Thought for the Day: THE WHOLE TRUTH

How I would like to die: BLACKOUT

My soul’s present condition: FRIEND OF THE DEVIL

I've read 72 books this year, and you can check them all out on Smik's Reviews for 2009.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm so glad you gave us your own version of this! It's odd how I passed on this meme until fellow crime fiction readers started using mystery titles. :)

Bernadette said...

Excellent work - I like that time of day too :)

Maxine Clarke said...

Great list, Kerrie. Love the tea time! (Can't be doing without my cup of tea in the late afternoon or early evening). And brilliant for working in the retirement homes!

Dorte H said...

I agree with Cathy; using crime and mystery makes this meme horrid - and very, very funny!

I don´t know what non-crime readers would think about our answers, though :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin