11 July 2012

Crime Fiction Alphabet 2012: H is for Howell, Holt and Horst


I've decided that for my participation in the Crime Fiction Alphabet in 2012 I will highlight recently read books or their authors.

So they'll all come from my 2012 Reviews.
At least that's the plan.

My choice for the letter H is Katherine Howell, Anne Holt and Jon Lier Horst.

4.8, SILENT FEAR, Katherine Howell
4.8, 1222, Anne Holt 
4.7, DREGS, Jon Lier Horst

While Katherine Howell is an established and successful  Australian crime fiction writer, both of the others are Norwegian and recently new to me. All books are guaranteed engrossing reads that will send you looking for more by that author.

See what others have chosen for the letter H.

3 comments:

Peggy Ann said...

They do all sound good. I have been coming across more Norwegian authors of late. Only ever read one before. Thanks, Kerrie

Unknown said...

They are some really great authors.

kathy d. said...

I like Katherine Howell's books and Anne Holt's. Have Dregs here and must read it during my summer readathon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin