2 January 2013

What's to come on MiP

Well, the New Year has rolled in and I'm trying to catch up with my regular posts.
So here's a list of what's to come in the next day or so:
  • My review of GONE GIRL by Gillian Flynn which I'm still thinking about
  • Starting my collection of your best reads for 2012 - the initial post with the Mr Linky will come up later this morning
  • Birthday celebrations for MiP - my blog turns 5 today
  • A summary of the Agatha Christie Blog Carnival for December 2012
  • The meme Best New-To-Me Authors for September to December 2012: scheduled for January 5
  • My post for my Pick of the Month for December 2012
  • My post with my best reads for 2012 - I'm not sure I can confine myself to my top 10 - there seem to be a lot of 5s.
  • A list of the reading challenges I will participate in - that will come later in the month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Lots to look forward to! And Happy Blog Birthday. Please keep on blogging - we are all the better for it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin