- 4.5, SIGNAL LOSS, Garry Disher
- 4.4, THE MOVING FINGER, Agatha Christie
- 4.4, THE UNFORTUNATE VICTIM, Greg Pyers
- 4.8, IMPERIUM, Robert Harris - audio book
- 4.5, WHAT REMAINS BEHIND, Dorothy Fowler
- 4.3, THE PALLAMPUR PREDICAMENT, Brian Stoddart
- 4.7, THE SILENCE BETWEEN BREATHS, Cath Staincliffe
- 4.7, HELLFIRE, Karin Fossum
- 4.7. THE NEW MRS CLIFTON, Elizabeth Buchan
Passengers boarding the 10.35 train from Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston have no idea that their journey is about to be brutally curtailed.
Holly has just landed her dream job, and Jeff is heading for an interview after months of unemployment. They end up sitting next to each other. Onboard customer service assistant Naz dreams of better things. And among the others travelling are Nick with his young family; pensioner Meg and her partner, setting off on a walking holiday; Caroline, run ragged by the competing demands of her stroppy teenage children and her demented mother; and Rhona, desperate to get home to her daughter.
And in the middle of the carriage sits Saheel, carrying a deadly rucksack....
See what others have chosen for their pick of the month.