- Latest additions
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- 2018 Reviews
- Aussie authors read in 2018 - 2015
- Authors A-Z
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
2016 Good Reading projects
2016 Good Reads Reading Challenge.
I have set my challenge at 140
Currently: 118 (29 December 2016)
Good Reads - January - The Brand New Challenge
I'm not sure how this challenge will work over the year. I will give it a go for January.
I think I will probably have to create an individual page to keep my records.
#1. You need to complete a minimum of three of the five categories listed below to finish this challenge. One read - one book for each category.
#2. List (and LINK) your choice of books for the challenge. How to link here - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
#3. Upon completion of a book, rate it and update your progress...
#4. Don't forget our guidelines HERE
1). Author: Read a book by an author who is new to you.:
4.4, KING OF THE ROAD, Nigel Bartlett
2). Debut: Read a debut novel by any author. This list might help you choose.
4.3, GHOST GIRLS, Cath Ferla
3). New Release: Read a book which was recently published (within the past 6 months).
4.3, GOOD MONEY, J. M. Green
4). New Year, New Series!: Read the first book in a series or trilogy that is new to you.
4.5, EDGE OF WILD, D.K. Stone
4.8, THE BLOOD STRAND, Chris Ould
4.5, ONLY TIME WILL TELL, Jeffrey Archer
5). Reader’s Choice: Read any book of your choice:
4.3, THE DROWNING POOL, Ross Macdonald